GN Solids Control UK
Tel:+44 (0) 1580 857151
Sales & Administration:
Innovation Centre, Medway, Kent, ME5 9FD, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1580 857151
Technical and Logistics:
Waters End Farm, Standen Street, Iden Green, Kent, TN17 4LA, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1580 848110
As an approved supplier for COSL, GN Solids Control won a contract for COSL (China Oilfield Services Limited) for the oil sludge waste treatment by decanter centrifuge with chemical.
GN Solids Control offered COSL with solution as below:
- Dilute the Oil Sludge Waste by water to allow the waste available for transfer by vacuum pump to the holding tank on GN made tank first compartment .
- A screw pump take the oil sludge waste from the GN made tank first compartment and feed to GNLW363CG-VFD decanter centrifuge.
- A chemical flocculants/coagulant mixing unit is mounted in the middle of GN made tank skid. This unit prepares the chemical fluids for jetting to the feeding pipe of the GNLW363CG-VFD decanter centrifuge.
- The chemical enhanced oil sludge waste is feed to GN centrifuge for the solids and liquid separation.
- The fluids discharged from GN decanter centrifuge go to the second compartment of GN made tank, which is the storage tank compartment.
- The solids discharged from GN decanter centrifuge are picked up by a GN Screw pump and transfer to the catching container.
- COSL have their own equipment to do the further treatment of the relatively clean fluids discharged from GN decanter centrifuge.
- The main purpose to use GN decanter centrifuge with chemical is to reduce the solids of the oil sludge waste to allow it easier for further treatment.
As a leader for the liquid and solids separation equipment manufacturer, GN Solids Control main business is the drilling mud solids control and waste management. You can talk to GN Solids Control for any solids and liquid separation solutions. Our products has been working in over 50 countries and regions with local branch and partner to support your business.