GN Solids Control UK
Tel:+44 (0) 1580 857151
Sales & Administration:
Innovation Centre, Medway, Kent, ME5 9FD, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1580 857151
Technical and Logistics:
Waters End Farm, Standen Street, Iden Green, Kent, TN17 4LA, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1580 848110
Traditional vertical cuttings dryer is used for OBM and SBM, but GN fourth Generation high Vertical G force cuttings dryer can also be used for water based drilling waste.GNCD930D cuttings dryer G force is up to 750G. Most of our competitors vertical cuttings dryer only have 420 G force.
The operation video is in Wushenqi, Inner Mongolia for CNPC project.
Process of the Vertical Cuttings Dryer Operation
- Screw conveyor take the drilling cuttings discharged from shale shaker and desander desilter.
- Another screw conveyor transfer the drilling waste to feed GN Vertical Cuttings Dryer.
- The GN Vertical Cuttings Dryer will separate water and oil from the drilling cuttings.
- The recovered mud from cuttings dryer will be treated by high speed decanter centrifuge.
- The fluids discharged from high speed centrifuge will return to the active mud system for reuse.
You can check more videos of GN vertical cuttings dryer working in different cournties around the world as below:
For Baker Huges Project
For Shell Project
For Cyprus Project